Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information etc.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact telephone number provided on our site.
We may use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site.
• Analytical/performance cookies: they allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it.
• Functionality cookies: these are used to recognize you when you return to the Site.
• Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for invoicing purposes.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
The data provided will be stored whilst the commercial relationship lasts, or for the years needed to comply with legal obligations.
Disclosure of your information
The data are only ceded to the necessary consultants for fiscal matters and will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please us at email@example.com with all details of what information you require or any updates or amendments or deletions you would like to make to your personal information on our database.