In order to offer the highest possible translation quality for our customers, we have a database full of experienced linguists. Our competent translators in all subjects make it possible for us to complete each project to the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. All translators are native speakers of the target language and translate exclusively in this direction.
Because our services are based on the standard ISO 15038:2006, we work with professional translators from all over the world, who have the following skills:
- a recognized university degree in the field of translation, or
- comparable education in any other subject with at least two years of documented translation experience or
- at least five years professional, documented translation experience.
We require our professional translators to have the following skills:
- Translational skills,
- linguistic and textual competence,
- research skills (information gathering and processing),
- cultural awareness and
- professional and technical experience.
In addition to the above qualifications, our linguists must also fulfil the following requirements:
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
- Technical qualification in using CAT tools
- Comply with our quality requirements for translators and proofreaders
- Professional competence
- Immediate readiness to work on translation projects
- Successful completion of a test translation and completion of our procedures for new translators
- Professionalism and reliability
- Regular training
- Compliance with ethical standards
- Confidentiality commitment
Further training for our translators and linguists
We know that it is not enough to only check the skills of our translators the first time we work with them. Therefore, we regularly monitor the quality of their work and provide regular training activities in areas of expertise and software knowledge.
We also regularly explain to our employees how important their work is and how they can contribute to customer satisfaction.
In addition, we give regular feedback on completed projects and inform our translators about the latest developments in the field of translation.